Patrick K. Hogan
Patrick practices in the areas of corporate governance, general business matters, tax, charitable solicitation, and estate planning.
Patrick grew up in Cincinnati and is a graduate of St. Xavier High School. He graduated from Saint Louis University and became a stock broker at Fidelity Investments before deciding to attend Northern Kentucky University– Chase College of Law.
Throughout law school, Patrick clerked at the Legal Aid Society of Greater Cincinnati and in private practices. He joined Manley Burke as a clerk in 2013 and became an associate in 2014.
Professional and Community Affiliations
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Power Inspires Progress
- Board of Directors, 2017-present
- Bellevue Neighborhood Association
- Communications Chair, 2016-present
- 2013, J.D., Northern Kentucky University - Chase College of Law
- 2006, A.B., Political Science, Saint Louis University, cum laude