The litigators of Manley Burke will be here to guide you through every step of the litigation process. While we always focus on preparing for trial, we use methods and time tables that are sensitive to the business and personal needs of the client. Additionally, we use a wide array of alternative billing arrangements in an effort to contain costs at a predictable level.
Manley Burke litigators focus on the following areas:
- Zoning and Land Use
- Municipal Litigation
- Eminent Domain
- Real estate disputes
- Prescriptive easements and adverse possession
- Landlord/Tenant disputes
- Construction disputes
- Contract disputes/breach of contract
- Business torts
- Corporate, fiduciary and derivative claims
- Antitrust (as it relates to real estate uses)
- Civil Rights
- Estate and Probate Litigation
- Tax, audit and financial disputes
- Real estate tax appeals and exemptions
Our litigators are highly ranked by peer review rating systems such as and including including Martindale (AV Preeminent), Best Lawyers in America, and Super Lawyers.
Call us today to see how we can help guide you through your case.