Our attorneys represent a wide range of non-profit and tax exempt organizations including public charities, supporting organizations and private foundations. Every circumstance is unique, and our long experience allows us to guide you with confidence. Some of the areas in which we provide regular advice include:
- Corporate structure and operation of local/national house corporations;
- Best practices – stewarding charitable assets, disclosure and transparency protocols;
- Drafting bylaws and articles of incorporation;
- Committee charters;
- Policies and procedures.
- Investment policy review;
- Key employee compensation;
- Amending bylaws and articles of incorporation.
Does your organization:
- Maintain a website with a ‘donate here’ button?
- Send out mailers, pamphlets, flyers, magazines, etc.?
- Send emails that include a request for contributions?
- Hold fundraising events?
If you answered YES to any of the above questions, you are likely required to register in the red states indicated in the map. Manley Burke offers nationwide registration services for one flat fee.
You and your staff already go above and beyond to fulfill your mission. Call us today to see how we can go above and beyond for you.