Our attorneys represent a wide range of non-profit and tax exempt organizations including private foundations, public charities, and supporting organizations. While each circumstance is unique, our long experience allows us to guide our clients with confidence. Some of the areas in which we provide regular advice include the following:
- Corporate structure and operation of local/national house corporations;
- Best practices – stewarding charitable assets, disclosure and transparency protocols;
- Drafting bylaws and articles of incorporation;
- Committee charters;
- Policies and procedures.
- Investment policy review;
- Key employee compensation;
- Amending bylaws and articles of incorporation.
You and your staff already go above and beyond to fulfill your mission. So do we. Call us today to see how we can help.